HS Fall Sports
- Registration for Fall Sports will open on August 1.
- Student athletes involved in a high school sport should anticipate practicing 6 days per week, including non-school days and Saturdays.
- Non-school days include teacher workshop days, winter break, spring break, summer break and some holidays.
- Individual head coaches determine the attendance policy, team placement and contest participation for their student athletes.
- To be eligible to compete at the varsity level, students must be registered on SmartSchoolK12 by the 4th Monday of the season.
- To be eligible to participate in tryouts, student athletes must be registered before Day 1 of the Season.
- A current Sports Qualifying Physical Exam is required for all student athletes in order to be eligible to register. SQPE's are good for three years from the date of the exam and may not expire during the season for which you are registering.