HS Fall Sports
Get ready for fall sports
- Registration for Fall Sports opens on Aug. 1.
- Student-athletes involved in a high school sport should anticipate practicing six days per week, including non-school days and Saturdays.
- Non-school days include teacher workshop days, winter break, spring break, summer break and some holidays.
- Individual head coaches determine the attendance policy, team placement and contest participation for their student-athletes.
- To be eligible to compete at the varsity level, students must be registered electronically by the fourth Monday of the season.
- To be eligible to participate in tryouts, student-athletes must be registered before the first day of the season.
- A current Sports Qualifying Physical Exam is required for all student-athletes in order to be eligible to register. SQPE's are good for three years from the date of the exam and may not expire during the season for which you are registering.
- For additional information, not found on specific websites, please contact the Head Coach directly.
Fall competition teams