HS Spring Sports
- Student athletes involved in a high school sport should anticipate practicing 6 days per week, including non-school days and Saturdays.
- Non-school days include teacher workshop days, winter break, spring break, summer break and some holidays.
- Individual head coaches determine the attendance policy, team placement and contest participation for their student athletes.
- To be eligible to compete at the varsity level, students must be registered on SmartSchoolK12 by the 4th Monday of the season.
- To be eligible to participate in tryouts, student athletes must be registered before Day 1 of the Season.
School district provided transportation for away contests is NOT GUARANTEED for SAHS ATHLETIC TEAMS:
End of day school routes take priority. Every effort will be made to secure transportation for athletic teams, but it may be impossible due to contest start times.
To receive automatic text and email notifications for competition schedule changes and reminders:
Parents/guardians and Pony fans are strongly encouraged to register for the NOTIFY ME feature on the Suburban East Conference website.
Go To: https://suburbaneast.org/public/genie/19/school/6/
Select: NOTIFY ME
Log In or Create an Account
Select the activities you are interested in and log back in anytime to modify your settings.