Skip To Main Content
HS Winter Sports
- Student athletes involved in a high school sport should anticipate practicing 6 days per week, including non-school days and Saturdays.
- Non-school days include teacher workshop days, winter break, spring break, summer break and some holidays.
- Individual head coaches determine the attendance policy, team placement and contest participation for their student athletes.
- To be eligible to compete at the varsity level, students must be registered on SmartSchoolK12 by the 4th Monday of the season.
- To be eligible to participate in tryouts, student athletes must be registered before Day 1 of the Season.