Registration, Fees and Financial Assistance
Welcome to the Fall 2021 season!
Registration for fall sports and activities is scheduled to open on Monday, August 2, 2021.
- Submit your Sports Qualifying Physical Exam (SQPE) form to Jacki Delahunt.
Athletic practices begin on August 16, 2021 and activities typically begin when school starts.
Registration requirements for participation
- Academic Eligibility
- Current MSHSL Sports Qualifying Physical Exam on file in the SAHS Activities Office (for Pony Club/Activity or Non-Athletic MSHSL Team)
- Completed registration via SmartSchoolK12
- How do I submit my SQPE Form?
- Do I submit my Immunization Records with my SQPE?
- When are Tryouts? Is there a Tryout Fee?
- Do I get a refund if I am cut from a team?
- Is there a registration deadline for athletic teams?
- Is there a registration deadline for Clubs and Activities?
- Where do I find info on Practice Schedules?
- What about Competition Schedules?